Monday, April 9, 2012

10 Amazing Facebook Status

See amazing face book status below, please choose one ....

1.They say you only live once. If you live like I do, once is enough.

2.Some days I cant stop thinking about you. Other days I wonder why I waste my time.

3.Isn’t it funny how day by day nothing changes, but when we look back, everything is  
   different.

4. Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people.

5. Man is at his best when doing what he loves most and at his worst when doing nothing.

6. Wise men talk because they have something to say fools talk bcoz they have to say   
    something.

7. A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.

8. I love texting instead of phone calls because it gives me more time to think what to say.

9. I fell in love with the most unexpected person on the most unexpected time.


10. Trust is like paper once crumpled it can never be perfect again.  

1 comment:

  1. Fun is the most amazing part of our life, its really very difficult to make someone's happy, now its possible to make others laugh with the help of Funny Facebook Statuses which really works and helping us to attract others.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

My Blog List