Monday, February 20, 2012

Animal Jokes : Wishes of rabbit and bear

One day, down in the mystical forest, a magical frog is hopping towards a water hole. The forest is so enormous that the frog have never laid eyes on another animal before. But today, by chance a bear is chasing after a rabbit to have for dinner.
The frog called for the two to stop and said, “Because you are the only two animals I have seen, I will grant both of you three wishes. Bear, you can go first.” The bear thought for a moment, and being the male he said, “I wish for all the bears in this forest, apart from me, to be female.”

For his wish, the rabbit asked for a crash helmet, and immediately put it on. The bear is amazed at the stupidity of the rabbit, wasting his wish like that.

It’s the bear’s second turn for a wish. “Well, I wish that all the bears in the next forest are female as well.”

The rabbit asked for a motorcycle and immediately hopped on it and roared the engine. The bear is shocked that the rabbit is asking for such idiotic items, because after all, he could have asked for money and bought the bike.

For the last wish the bear thought for a while and then said, “I wish that all the bears in the world, apart from me, are female.”

The rabbit grinned, roared the engine, and said, “I wish that this bear is gay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

My Blog List